Welcome to OSIAM’s new website.
We are going to blog here from now on about things like:
- New releases and upcoming changes in OSIAM and its components
- Rationales behind architectural decisions
- How-tos, tutorials and case studies showing you how to get the best out of OSIAM
We are are going to constantly improve this website. Some plans for the future are:
- Allowing comments on blog posts with Disqus
- Hosting the documentation of OSIAM and its components
- Making it fancier and linking to the external services we use
This website is powered by Jekyll and GitHub Pages using Jason Costello’s (@jsncostello) Slate Theme for GitHub Pages. You can find the sources here: osiam/osiam.github.io. If you have any questions or suggestions, we would love to hear that via an issue or a Pull Request.